We have a full-time, entry level position available for a bright, enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to learn and grow in an atmosphere of open communication and collaboration.
Our office, in the heart of Belltown, is on the second floor loft of the historic Metropolitan Printing Press building, a short walk from the Pike Market, the retail core, and South Lake Union.
We are dog friendly.
- Assist Architects and Interior Designers with daily functions.
- Work on projects in Revit.
- Graphic/illustration production utilizing Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Some amount of time working for our Business Manager on office tasks, including answering the phone. The right candidate will quickly grow out of this task.
- Minimum 5 year Architectural Degree
- Experience in Revit.
- Capable of light physical activity.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clear organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter and reliable.
- Friendly, with a sense of humor.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and work samples to email@example.com.