Redondo Heights TOD
Federal Way, WA
Redondo Heights TOD provides 334 units of affordable housing and a Community Food Bank within 1/2 mile of the new Federal Way Light Rail stop, and immediately adjacent to a Rapid Ride A Line Stop.
The project involves 202 new housing units and the renovation of 132 units, built 35 years ago.
- 27614, Pacific Highway S, Federal Way WA 98003
- 11.9 Acres
- 18 Buildings
- 334 Units
- 6,300 sf Food Bank
- Types V-A, V-B, III-B over I-A
Designed to Evergreen Sustainable Development Standards (ESDS)
- Multi Service Center of Federal Way/Shelter Resources
- Planning, Architecture, and Interior Design: BUMGARDNER
- Civil: KPFF
- Landscape: Communita Atelier
- MEP (Design-Assist): Emerald City Engineers
- Energy/Building Envelope: Building Envelope Engineering
- Structural: Swenson Say Faget
STATUS: Construction began November 2022.